Judge Michael Christensen
Private Practice Attorney
- City of Grand Rapids City Attorney's Office -- Enforcement Division, 1976-1985
- Assistant Kent County Prosecuting Attorney, 1987-1991, in charge of Child Assault Unit
- Judge, 61st District Court, 1991-
- Appointed 1991 and re-elected to serve through December 31, 2016.
- Catholic Central High School, 1968
- University of Michigan, College of Literature, Science and Arts, 1972
- University of Michigan, Education, 1973
- University of North Dakota School of Law, J.D., 1976
- University of Massachussetts, Chemical Oceanography/Genetics (two year program), 1987
Golf, masters swimming, 100 mile club EGR Pool, and participation in numerous community and civic organizations.