- Check the box to verify that you are not a robot.
- Click the “Begin Record Search” button.
- Click the “Login” button in the bottom right corner of the Public Access Portal Box.
- Find the “Searches” and “Cases” navigation buttons in the top left corner of the screen.
- Navigate to your desired page.
- Entire search criteria.
Public Record Checks: All records are updated approximately 24 hours after posting. All data provided is done so as a free service for the benefit of the general public and our constituents, not for the benefit or to support any commercial endeavors.