Tanya Todd began her legal career as a criminal defense and domestic relations attorney for the Barrix Law Firm, P.C. She then worked at the Kent County Friend of the Court in the Income Review Department as a Case Manager and later Casework Supervisor. Before assuming her position as 61st District Court Administrator, she acted as Clerk of the Court for eight years. Tanya was recently elected as a director of the Michigan Court Administration Association and serves on the State Court Administrative Office Forms Committee Civil Workgroup.
- Certified Court Manager (CCM)
- National Center for State Courts Institute for Court Management, 2019
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2004
- Michigan State University, Master of Arts, Communication, 2000
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, 1998